True Customer-Oriented Selling
Bill Thomason and the NLP Coacing & Skills Training Institute has made a study of extraordinarily successful performers. The very best sales people are good listeners. They know how to elicit what customers want and need and they build relationships. Sales people often have a tendency to assume they know the primary concerns of a customer and therefore miss valuable clues that would allow customers to achieve full satisfaction. Customer experience not being heard.
Our Customer-Oriented Selling seminar is a hands-on, experiential seminar that teaches quick and effective ways to recognize the values and issues of your potential and existing customers and reduce the likelihood of buyers remorse. In addition, you can expect to expand your behavioral flexibility, learn specific skills based on cutting-edge technologies for change and advanced communication skills. Come with an open mind. Be ready to learn new skills, think new thoughts, and consider a new possibilities for how you approach the art and science of selling.
What will participants learn:
- How your habitual behaviors may be killing your sales
- To gain instant rapport with any internal or external client
- To recognize specific behavioral clues that most sales people miss
- How to deal with difficult personalities
- To get to the deeper issues behind objections
- To elicit values and strategies that give leverage to the sales process
- To avoid the need to be right
- To leave customers feeling totally heard and fully satisfied from the process
- Eliciting values
- The Goldi-Locks Satisfaction Model
- How to Unhook Stuck States
- Recognize the Communication Styles of Others
- 2.5 days,
- Ask about half day & 1 day introductory workshops
- 8-12 people
- or 12-15 people
- Groups of more than 15 people require special consideration
Contact NLP Skills Training at 602 321-7192 in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Same format as Customer Service
- Can be an in-house, corporate university or learning center program, or off-site
- Can be open enrollment or natural team, entire sales force, or customer service department
Contact Bill Thomason at the NLP Coaching & Skills Training Institute at 602 321-7192 in Phoenix, Arizona to discuss how this trainig experience can benefit your company, your department, and your team or group.