NLP Master Practitioner Feedback
NLP Master Prac 5-Day Condensed, October 10-14, 2012
1. Overall experience: An outstanding learning and deepening of the skills an dtools from my prac class; Very exciting and opening-transformational; Mind awakening, lot of tools at yoru disposal; Awesome!; Outstanding! Deeper levelof competence;
2. Most Important thing: to keep the hunger around incorporating tools adn making them a way of life; How to connect with others-anyone-any time; Language patterns, negotiation model; moving past limiting midsets and meta-programs; deeper level of understanding of NLP patterns with different types of people & (even in) the most stuck situations;
3. Instructor: Very engaged, collaborative and focused on insuring our learning; Excellent, skillful, knowedgeable, compassionate; Phenominal, Expert and Experienced; GREAT!; Outstanding, relaxed, flexible, encouraged differnt point of views & assertive and commmanding at times where it is neccessary for the overall learning;
4. Improvements: 5-Day format worked, loved Wednesday Night, more tak away tapes for non-AZ students!!; Announce end time, previous day - ahead of time; more on forgiveness model, negotiation model; Visual PowerPoint or videos;
Recommend: Anyone whois interested in expanding their opportunites ot achieve excellence; I am creating target list and plan for Bill & I; Nisha, Marish, Sameer, Karamgit; Absolutely! Clients/Friends;
10-Day Intensive The Sedona Experience - NLP Master Practitioner Certification, Sedona, Arizona, February 17-26, 2012.
1. Overall experience: Organized, structured, professional, with flexibility to work with what occurs.
2. Most Important thing learned: Push-Pull Propulsion Systems/Sleight of Mouth/Milton Model/ Metaphor
3. Instructor: EXCELLENT!
4. Improvements: Up to date manual :)
5. Recommend to others?: Yes. To NLP Practitioners I know who woudl like to do the Master Practitioner and are adventurous and curious and spiritual.
The Course: EXCELLENT
Additional comments: The best time fo my life, Namaste!