NLP Certification Standards
NLP Certification / NLP Practitioner Certification, Master Practitioner of NLP
The following are standards for achievement for Practitioner Level NLP Certification:
[NOTE: Scroll down for NLP Master Prac Standards]
Typical Duration of Training - Minimum of 120 hours
Demonstrate ability: to utilize basic skills, techniques, patterns, and concepts of NLP
- Behavioral integration of the basic Presuppositions of NLP
- The ability to change the process by which people experiencing reality is more important than changing the content in the experience of reality
- The meaning of your communication IS the response you get
- All distinctions about environment and behavior can usefully be represented through the senses; visual, auditory, kinesthetic, olfactory, and gustatory. Everyone
- Everyone has all the resources necessary to make any change they want already within them.
- The Map Is Not the Territory. People are not their behaviors.
- The positive worth of the individual is held constant, while the value and appropriateness of the internal and/or external behavior is questioned.
- There is a positive intent and purpose motivating every behavior, and there is a context in which every behavior has value.
- Feedback vs. Failure - All results and behaviors are achievements, whether they are the results that were expected or not.
- Rapport Establishment & Maintenance
- Nonverbal Pacing and Leading
- Verbal & Non-Verbal Elicitation of Responses
- Calibrating through Sensory Experience
- Representational Systems (Sensory Predicates and Accessing Cue
- Detect and Utilize Sensory Exchanges (Visual, Auditory, Auditory Analog, Kinesthetic)
- Overlapping and Translating Representational Systems
- Meta Model
- Milton Model
- Elicitation of Well-Formed Goals, Ecological Outcomes
- Recognize and change Perceptual Positions
- Eliciting, Installing, & Utilizing Anchors in all sensory systems
- Ability to Shift Consciousness
- Utilizing Submodalities including Timelines, Belief Change Pattern, Swish Patterns, etc.
- Omni Directional Chunking
- Accessing and Building Resources
- Content & Context Reframing
- Creating & Utilizing Metaphors
- Strategy Detection, Elicitation, Utilization, and Installation
- Contrast Frames (Relevancy, As If, Backtrack)
- Higher Level Patterns (Change Imprint Pattern, V-K Dissociation, Six Step Reframe, etc.)
- Demonstrate Flexibility of Behavior and Attitude
Click here for upcoming NLP Practitioner Certification programs:
The following are standards for achievement for Master Practitioner of NLP Certification:
Duration of training: 120 hours
- All NLP Practitioner-level skills, individually and in combinations
- Design individualized Push-Pull interventions
- Incorporate ecology into therapeutic interventions
- Shifting between content and context and between experience that labels for experience
Specific skills of the Master Practitioner
- Meta Programs
- Criteria (Values)
- Identification and utilization
- Criteria hierarchy
- Elicitation of complex equivalence and adjustment of criteria
- Sleight of mouth patterns
- Installation and utilization of strategies
- Advanced Submodalities
- Multi-level communication
- Presentation skills
- Utilization and transformation of beliefs and presuppositions
Although full refund within 30 days of return is offered on damaged or non-functioining products including CDs, DVDs, manuals and other books, due to the nature of the work, no refunds are offered on deposits, registration fees, or other charges with regard to NLP coaching or hypnoitc sessions, workshops, seminars, certification programs, teleseminars or webinars, or for other services. All payments for these are final. In addition, no refunds are offered for internet delivered products such as downloads, email products including text pages, or for ebooks, audio as in MP3s, video or subscription products.
Locally serving: NLP Arizona, NLP Phoenix, NLP Scottsdale, NLP Sedona, NLP Tempe, NLP Carefree, NLP Cave Creek, NLP Chandler, NLP Tucson, NLP Paradise Valley, NLP Mesa, NLP Prescott, NLP Flagstaff, NLP Southwest USA. Bill Thomason is available for coaching and training worldwide and has worked extensively throughout the US and Canada.