A 2-Day weekend workshop to outline the basic strategies for doing a modelling project. NLP is built upon the foundation of Behavior Modeling. If, as NLP developers suggest, experience can be understood as having structure, that structure can be elicited and installed in oneself and in others. Learn to find the difference that makes the difference in the modeling excellence. Application of this technology are unlimited. You will learn to:
- Distinguish between inside and outside modeling
- Build a modeling array
- Identify an exemplar
- Define the desired ability
- Pick a 'home example' of the ability
- Identify 'criterion' operating in the home example
- Find other examples of the home example for comparison of criterion
- Elicit a Belief Template
- Elicit primary and secondary strategies
- Elicit sustaining emotion
- Elicit the external behaviors
- Install the ability
WHEN: March 4-5, 2017
WHERE: Location is NLP Coaching & Skills Training Institute, 11811 N Tatum Blvd. P113, Phoenix AZ 85028.
CONTACT: Bill Thomason 602 321-7192.